Welcome to the Counselor's Page!
Students, parents and others interested in information regarding high school graduation requirements, colleges and universities, technology centers, the military or careers will find useful links here. Meeting deadlines and a keen awareness of important dates are vital in securing scholarships, admission to colleges, entering the military, or landing a great job. Your Guidance Counselor is a valuable resource. Make an appointment to see them soon.
- 10/29- ASVAB in the library-see Ms. Bump to sign up
- 10/31- ECU Representative coming to speak to Seniors during PRIDE
- 11/7- Army Representative coming to speak to Juniors during PRIDE
- 11/13- GCTC Representative coming to talk to students that are interested in the Pre-Engineering Program
- 11/21- National Guard Representative coming to talk to Seniors during PRIDE
Seniors: It’s not too early to start applying for scholarships. Visit FastWeb.com. FastWeb is your connection to scholarships, colleges, financial aid and more.
FAFSA- It's that time of year to start applying for financial aid if you are planning to go to college. If you need assistance completing this application, sign up with Ms. Bump to receive assistance on November 4th. Parents are welcome to make an appointment as well.
ACT TEST DATES
|DEC 14, 2019||FEB 8, 2020|
|APR 4, 2020||JUN 13, 2020|
|JUL 18, 2020|
Register at actstudent.org MHS Code is 372-340
TEST FEES: ACT $52.00, ACT with writing $68.00
If you cannot afford the test fee, ask your counselor about requesting a fee waiver.