Welcome to the Counselor's Page!
Students, parents and others interested in information regarding high school graduation requirements, colleges and universities, technology centers, the military or careers will find useful links here. Meeting deadlines and a keen awareness of important dates are vital in securing scholarships, admission to colleges, entering the military, or landing a great job. Your Guidance Counselor is a valuable resource. Make an appointment to see them soon.
- 08/29- BancFirst will be visiting with Seniors during PRIDE
- 09/05- Representative from OSU coming to speak with Seniors during PRIDE
- 09/16- Representative from UCO coming to speak with interested Seniors during Lunch in the library
- 09/18- 10th Graders will be taking the Pre-Act
- 10/01- 11th Graders will be taking the ACT
Seniors: It’s not too early to start applying for scholarships. Visit FastWeb.com. FastWeb is your connection to scholarships, colleges, financial aid and more.
ACT TEST DATES
|SEPT 14, 2019||OCT 26, 2019|
|DEC 14, 2019||FEB 8, 2020|
|APR 4, 2020||JUN 13, 2020|
Register at actstudent.org MHS Code is 372-340
TEST FEES: ACT $52.00, ACT with writing $68.00
If you cannot afford the test fee, ask your counselor about requesting a fee waiver.