Welcome to the Counselor's Page!
Students, parents and others interested in information regarding high school graduation requirements, colleges and universities, technology centers, the military or careers will find useful links here. Meeting deadlines and a keen awareness of important dates are vital in securing scholarships, admission to colleges, entering the military, or landing a great job. Your Guidance Counselor is a valuable resource. Make an appointment to see them soon.
Any Sophomores or Juniors interested in going to Gordon Cooper for the 2020-2021 school year should apply now. Go to: https://www.gctech.edu/
- January 6th-second semester begins
- January 9th-HIV/Aids presentation for all Seniors
- January 15th-CPR training for all Seniors
- January 16th-Navy representative will visit with the Seniors during PRIDE
- January 22nd-9th Grade FOCUS during PRIDE
ACT TEST DATES
|FEB 8, 2020||APR 4, 2020
|JUN 13, 2020
||JUL 18, 2020
Register at actstudent.org MHS Code is 372-340
TEST FEES: ACT $52.00, ACT with writing $68.00
If you cannot afford the test fee, ask your counselor about requesting a fee waiver.